Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can I get a Logistics with a side of semantics?

Am trying desperately to find a  ride outta this town, tomorrow afternoon. 
My father can get me as far as Cameron and my little sister can get me nowhere at all.

It isn't only a matter of me finding a ride, it is also  matter of Lumberjack Deadline changes. Basically, this weekend is the first we will be instituting new deadlines for ourselves, and our writers. I may not be the best idea for me to take off, and be, for the most part, completely unavailable by phone.

In addition, I am poor and would like my back pay please. 

More Grand Plans:

Using National Novel Writing Month, aka November to work on HURA writings.  The goal of those who participate in NaNoWrMo is to produce a 10,000 page number by the end of November. I will adjust to fit my project accordingly. Words are Words. Words are good.

4 comments:

Tony said...

hrmmm ... I'm fairly certain you misread something, and you're not supposed to turn out 10,000 pages in one month. either that, or they're reeeeally small pages. but yay naniwrimo!

Anonymous said...

50,000 words :P

Kat LaRue said...

oh, shit. Well, it'll happen.

Kat LaRue said...

words. I meant words, yo.