Finally got the blog up and running. This week has been plagued with logisical failures, big and small, personal and whatever is the opposite of that.
Failures of Importance:
Payroll for this project
My laptop is dead. (I have been doing work at Klein)
The internet at my apartment is down as my older sister neglected to pay our cable bill for two months.
Basically, my essays and stories in transit are, as of now, stranded on my uncharged laptop. I am wondering if it would be possible to order a new charging cord using the HURA Funding, or if that would be ill advised.
Met with Beverly Cleland at the English Department about an hour ago in order to order equipment. I'll hopefully be putting an order for a voice recorder of some kind. To digital or not to digital?
Otherwise, I am pleased with the formatting of this blog thus far. The Newsreel is particualr snazzy. It should be noted that the picture that is heading this blog was found on a website that featured photogrpahs of global poverty. I believe the picture was taken somewhere out near Mounument Valley.
I will try to update this a couple times a day, if only to keep myself up to date. I'll add some relevant links this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually don't know what you're doing. I feel negligent as a friend. But actually I think you're too speedy going all your speedy places for me too keep up.
Post a Comment